No Level of Authority other than “stop work authority” to stop all work actions being performed deemed hazardous to personnel and/or equipment on ISB and/or generator install sites.
- Minimum Requirements: 23 years of age or older.
- A CDL, or meet state issuance license requirement for the class of truck.
- Specialized endorsements for HAZMAT and tanker where required.
- Must provide ten full years of employment history; and be able to pass background checks.
- A safe driving record is required, in addition to passing a DOT physical and drug screening.
Would you like to be compensated for your technical expertise? Apply for this position today and our hiring team will be in touch.