No Level of Authority other than “stop work authority” to stop all work actions being performed deemed hazardous to personnel and/or equipment on ISB and/or generator install sites.
- Riggers must meet eligibility requirements and be certified.
- Be at least 18 years of age, comply with issuing agency’s Substance Abuse Policy, pass a written examination(s), pass the practical examination(s); and comply with issuing agency’s code of ethics.
- Formal training through an accredited third party, or a company training certification program. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of moving and handling loads.
- The level of certification depends upon the individual’s training, knowledge, skills base, and ability to perform functions related to the selection, inspection, and proper use of rigging equipment.
- Adherence and specific compliance to all applicable sections, and clauses of the EM385-1-1; in addition to all related HSE practices, policies, and procedures.
- The Rigger must be able to effectively communicate with the Crane/Boom Operator.
Would you like to be compensated for your technical expertise? Apply for this position today and our hiring team will be in touch.