No Level of Authority other than “stop work authority” to stop all work actions being performed deemed hazardous to personnel and/or equipment on ISB and/or generator install sites.
- Crane/Boom operators must meet eligibility requirements and be certified.
- Be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Comply with issuing agency’s Substance Abuse Policy, pass a written examination(s), pass the practical examination(s), and comply with issuing agency’s code of ethics.
- Formal training through an accredited third party, or a company training certification program.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of crane and boom operations; and limitations including but not limited to Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes (LBC), Lattic Boom Truck Cranes (LBT), Telescopic Boom Cranes – Swing Cab (TLL), and Telescopic Booms Cranes – Fixed Cab (TSS). A State certification may be required in some jurisdictions. Adherence and specific compliance to all applicable sections, and clauses of the EM385-1-1; in addition to all related HSE practices, policies, and procedures. Operators must also meet the equipment manufacturers’ “operator” guidelines for operation, required inspections, and maintenance.
Would you like to be compensated for your technical expertise? Apply for this position today and our hiring team will be in touch.